Back in action

Back in action after a long long time!

Friday, May 19, 2006

I wish every day was a holiday...

Ah... Relaxed.Hmmm
5 days leave + 4 extra days{2(sat, sun)} = ....yipeee thats 9 days!!!!
Oh i love being on a holiday.

So i'll be back to work by the next week thats by the 29th.
Why am i taking about work.I am on a holiday man.
Firstly i gotta go to cochin, yeh thats mumbai-goa-cochin.Once i am there i gotta go to all the relatives.Listen to their talk ehh.
It would be great if i get a change to play football.Its been almost a month i've kicked the ball.oh ill love it, if i get it.Football remids me that my favourites(Arsenal no doubt) lost to Barcelona 2-1. Didnt get a chance to see that match though sound's like the match was pathetic(the refree was favouring the barca's) .
Internet..Thats one thing to look around for, as long as u get access to my mail i am happy.Gonna have a tuff time without the internet.

A little bit of moving around the place, attend a religous ceremony.Thats more than five days gone.
Gonna be back home by monday.

Oh i gotta pack my stuff before i leave.
yup..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home